Podcasts. Recently there has been a surge in content for the podcast world and I am loving it! I thought I would share my finds and go-tos as this is what I’m listening to 9/10 times I’m in the car.
- ONE Extraordinary Marriage Show
- This podcast is hosted by Christian couple Tony and Alisa DiLorenzo and they hold back NOTHING when it comes to marriage. It is totally not what you would expect and that is what I love about it. It is so insightful in the sense that they talk about ALL the things most people are afraid to speak about.
- First Year Married
- This podcast is hosted by Kayla Levin, marriage coach who has experienced what she talks about first hand. I don’t find myself listening to this podcast as much but I still find what she says to be very insightful and eye-opening at times.
Health and Wellness (Lifestyle)
- 4 Things with Amy Brown
- Amy is quite possibly one of my favorite radio personalities, ever. She is sweet, genuine, and full of connections with some of the top health influencers around. She also keeps is r e a l. She’s had fabulous guests ranging from Korie Robertson from Duck Dynasty to doctors to an A-list personal trainer. She often shares food facts, personal experiences, and some really tear-jerker stuff. If I had to list on of my favorite podcasts, as of now this would be it!
- The Bobby Bones Show
- Anyone who knows me knows I am OBSESSED with Bobby Bones and his early morning radio show. He brought his comedy tour all the way home to Arkansas and I was fortunate enough to meet him. (Yep, totally fan-girled). He likes to refer to himself and regionally-moderately known when in reality millions of people tune in every morning. He shares positive messages, really cool facts about music, and is flat out motivating. He is actually part of the reason I decided to go out on a limb and start this blog. I like to listen to his show start to finish with no interruptions which is why I prefer the podcast version. Either way, this is a great way to start your day. This is also mine and my husband’s go-to road trip podcast.