I like to consider myself a girl who has champagne taste at times–and then at times I have a down-home, simple picked-it-from-my-garden taste. Complicated…I know.
I love love looking at gift guides so I thought I would create my own of gifts I already have or know of that I feel are so practical and useful–at least to me they are!
There might be one or two splurges in this particular post but it’s Christmas–you can choose at your own will.
- Hamilton Bread Machine | My mom bought me this last Christmas and I seriously use it all the time! Even as I type this post, I have my machine running so that when my husband gets back from hunting we can have a hot pot of chili and some fresh bread! Total yum!
- Heated Car Blanket | If you didn’t know you needed this, you do now! Seriously, this amazing invention plugs into your car and warms you so quick! I hate, hate, hate getting into a freezing cold car and shivering for the next 15 minutes.
- The High Performance Planner | This is the planner of all planners! You can do so much more than create a monthly schedule!
- Where the Crawdads Sing | I cannot recommend this book enough. Not only is it on Reese Witherspoon’s book list, it is quite possibly the best book I have ever read! I haven’t even picked up another book since I finished it because I know nothing will compare. The best part is they are making it into a movie!
- Phone Crossbody | I received one of these by this brand last year and it is my favorite travel accessory! I skip big bulky bags and switch my car and phone over to this nifty crossbody! It’s so light that its perfect for a night out on the town!
- 3-in-1 Crockpot | Trust me on this, if you are someone who likes to entertain or enjoys having friends over for meals; this one is for you! I had friends over for a bonfire last weekend and this was perfect to sit outside on a table filled with chili, cheese dip, and hot spinach dip!
- Prayer Bowls | I have this exact prayer bowl and I can honestly say this is one of the most meaningful gifts I have ever received! It comes with little cards where you can write down your prayer and place it in your bowl. So neat!
- Hexagonal Sunglasses | One of the hottest trends in sunglasses right now–one I think I’m going to have to splurge on! Or hope that somebody splurges on for me! I have a rounder nose so I feel like these will accentuate my face shape in all the right ways!
- Electric Wine Opener | One of my gal-pals brought over one of these neat gadgets for our girls night and seriously, if you are a wine drinker I cannot recommend this enough! This is also coming from someone who knows absolutely nothing about wine or basic wine openers…they just look intimidating, am I right? So if you are anything like me and completely inexperienced, this takes out all of the guess work!