I love, love, love Chik-Fil-A. Like, LOVE it! I am a frequent flyer to the house of the Lord’s chicken, especially for breakfast when I need my morning caffeine fix.
Unfortunately, I live 35 minutes away making it really difficult for me to just “swing by” on my way to work or school.
That’s why I played with several different ingredients and have concocted my own at-home version of this delicious drink!
I use just 4 ingredients that you can find just about anywhere!
- Stok Cold Brew Coffee in Not-Too-Sweet
- Starbucks Vanilla Syrup
- Milk (I use whole but use whatever you like)
To re-create Chik-Fil-A’s original, all I do is:
- Fill my glass 2/3 of the way full with the Stok Cold Brew
- Add a splash or two of milk (Add to your preference. Sometime I add no milk at all if I’m having a dairy-free day)
- Add a splash or roughly 2/3 tsp vanilla syrup.
- Add as much ice as you want
Talk about a taste of Heaven!
I have shared this recipe with all of my girlfriends and family who are equally as obsessed with Chik-Fil-A and the feedback is phenomenal!
If you are someone who doesn’t like you coffee super sweet, then add less syrup and vice versa for really sweet!
With love, Elizabeth.